Who is this program for?
Regardless if you're a JS dev or Java or C# or Ruby - we all struggle with the same - IF monsters.
This course if for all programmers who care about code quality.
Learn how to kill all the big and ugly IF statements in your codebase. A practical training, based on real code examples, typical to real-world projects.
Become the IF-Conqueror in your project!
This course is language-agnostic. Many examples will be with Ruby, but it's not language-specific and will be readable to everyone.
- learn how to avoid if/else and what to use instead
- learn how to refactor existing if/else
- live calls with like-minded people
- pass the homeworks
- ask questions
- enrich your toolbox with more advanced techniques - Transformation Priority Premise, Mutation Testing, Monads, Aggregates, Process Managers, DDD
- learn how to teach juniors what to replace IFs with
- access the community of like-minded people
- consult how to refactor more complex IFs from your project
OK. How we're gonna do that?